Windscreen is used to enhance the look of a baseball field, tennis court, industrial or commercial lot, while blocking wind and unwanted on-lookers from viewing areas. Windscreen can be used indoor and outdoor as a privacy barrier, or to prevent distractions in batting cages.
Kodiak windscreen is super strong using a 6-ply windscreen construction at the hem, 4 plies of reinforced binding and 2 layers of windscreen. The windscreen hems are 1.5″ wide and are double sewn with polyester thread for long lasting performance in the sun and wind.
Kodiak offers a standard VCM (pvc coated polyester) windscreen in 5′, 6′ and 9′ heights, while offering a super duty windscreen ArmorMesh (vinyl coated polyester) in 6′ and 9′ heights.
Key Features of Kodiak Windscreens:
- Brass Grommets that won’t rust on windscreen
- Windscreen with 6X reinforced hems sewn with polyester thread
- Windscreen over 6′ high has a center hem with extra grommets for additional strength
- Custom cut windscreen half moon or box shaped air vents available
- Custom windscreen printing available for logos, letters and numbers
Windscreen Photo Gallery: